White Christmas Frappuccino is a fun drink that I found on the Starbucks Secret Menu website. It is like a combination of Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino and Candy Cane Frappuccino. It's just a fun variation you can try if you already have peppermint syrup around.
Find more Frappuccino, and other Starbucks copycat recipes, in this collection: Starbucks Copycat Recipes
Step 1: Supplies
This recipe is a single serving and makes about the 16oz Grande size from Starbucks.
- 2c ice
- 1/2c milk - or Half & Half or whipping cream
- 1/4c Strong Coffee
- 2 pumps/tbsp Peppermint Syrup
- 2 pumps/tbsp Vanilla Syrup
- 2 pumps/tbsp White Chocolate Syrup /or/ white chocolate sauce /or/ just chocolate sauce
- 1tbsp Simple syrup
- Pinch of Xantham Gum (optional)
Replace coffee with more milk.
- Whipped Topping
- Mashed up candy cane or peppermint candies
- White chocolate sauce
- Jet Puffed Mallow Bits
Step 2: Blend
Blend it all up.
I liked when I piled it in my cup, it kind of looked like a pile of snow :)
Top it with whatever you would like. I already had those mini marshmallows from when I made the Candy Cane Stirrers, so I decided to use them since they are really cute.
Step 3: More Photos
Because that's how I roll.