Introduction: White House Ornament
This is a Christmas ornament of the Republican Elephant and Democratic Donkey standing side by side, which I made using Tinkercad as a part of my high school engineering class. It represents how, regardless of our differing opinions, we can work together to make the world a better place. This was a lot of fun to make. I hope you like it!
Step 1: Republican Elephant
- torso and legs made of rectangular prisms
- back made of stretched cylinder
- trunk made by overlapping rectangular prisms and cylinders, with holes
- stars then added on to torso
Step 2: Democratic Donkey
- head/neck/torso made by overlapping stretched cylinders
- legs made of hexagonal prisms and exclamation points (with the points removed)
- hooves made by overlapping cubes, triangular prisms, and cylinders
- tail made of bubble-less speech bubble + stretched cylinder
- ears made by arm/head of gingerbread man shape (community)
- stars then added onto torso
Step 3: Put Them Together
The Elephant and Donkey were then connected by their torsos, and a ring was added on top to hang from the tree
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.