Introduction: White House Tree Ornament
Go to Tinkercad
Step 1: Step 1: All the Pieces You Need for the White House Ornament
Here are all the pieces you need to make the White House.
- 14 Pillars (Width 3x3 with a box bottom and box top) 3x3x3 box on bottom and 3x3x1 box on the top.
- 6 pillars have a height of 15
- 8 pillars have a height of 23
Step 2: Step 2: Assemble All Pieces to Form White House!
- I recommend that you punch out the big box hole first.
- Next uniformly punch out the bottom holes for the twinkle lights.
- Use the 2 1.75x20x3 box holes to uniformly punch out windows around the building. You can safely make these longer to extend through the entire box so your windows line up on both sides. I used 8 windows on each sides of the porches (2 levels), 8 in the middle of the building (2 levels), and 8 on the sides (also 2 levels)
- Add the center divider in the middle of the building.
- Use long box hole to punch out the canal for the twinkle light wire.
- Now align the flat bottom porch to the front of the box.
- Align the roof to the top front of the building.
- Bring over 8 pillars (23 height) and uniformly add them. (3 on each side, 4 on the front) *if you're looking from the side of the building there will be 3 if you're looking from the front there will be 4.
- Do the same with the rounded porches, but on the back side of the building. The 2 bigger ones go on top and bottom, the thinner one goes in the middle. Do not add the thin one yet.
- Add the 6 pillars (15 height) and uniformly spread them out on the outside of the curved porches.
- Now add the thin balcony and resize slightly to fit between the first and second floor and make sure it's touching all pillars for support.
- Add the 4 hanging supports. I added the smaller ones from front to back and the larger from left to right. I made four so you could easily hang the ornament level on the tree.
- Then add the flag in the center of the building on the top and you're done!
Check out the pieces here.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.