If you like this video and this recipes, it'd be super cool if you could subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Darnyouglutenfood
Step 1: How To
1. Place the chopped up white chocolate in a heat resistant container, heat up the cream till almost boiling and pour over the chocolate. Let sit for a few minutes then stir until all the chocolate has melted. Cover with plastic wrap (touching the ganache so a skin doesn’t form) and let cool in the fridge for a few hours.
2. Place the coconut cream in a saucepan and stir in the agar powder, bring to a boil and stir continuously for about 5minutes. Pour into a bowl and let set in the fridge.
3. Remove the white chocolate ganache from the fridge and lightly whisk it to thicken it up, then spoon or pipe it into your serving containers. Place back in the fridge to set.
4. Remove the coconut cream-agar mixture from the fridge and whisk in the cream and vanilla extract. Then put in a small blender and blitz until it is completely smooooooooth. Then you can spoon it or pipe it into your containers, over the ganache. Place back in the fridge until you want to serve them.
Step 2: Pick a Good Book and Settle Down With Your Sweet Treat
5. Add some fresh raspberries and dessicated coconut and DIG IN!