Introduction: Whole Wheat Almond Cookies
First Prize in the
The Goodness of whole wheat, flavor of Almonds along with the richness of butter make this simple cookie recipe even more delicious and healthy. Loved by kids and also goes well with coffee or tea.
Preparation Time - 25 to 30 min
Step 1: Ingredients
1) Whole Wheat flour - 1 Cup
2) Butter - 1\2 cup (room temperature)
3) Granulated sugar - 1\3 Cup
4) Crushed Almond - 1\4 Cup
5) Milk - 2 to 3 tsp (warm)
6) Baking powder - 1\4 tsp
7) Whole Almonds for Garnish - Few
Step 2: Mix Dry Ingredients
Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl (flour, sugar, Crushed Almond, baking powder)
Step 3: Knead It Into a Dough
* Add softened butter to the dry ingredients and mix it well. Add 2 to 3 tsp of milk and Knead it into a soft dough.
Step 4: Bake It
* Preheat oven to 350F
* Place cookie sheet on the tray and Roll them into individual balls and flatten it a bit. Garnish with Almond on top
* Then bake them at 350F for first 10 min and then reduce to 200F for another 10 - 12 min
* Remove from oven and place it on the cooling rack to cool down.
* The cookies are done and you can enjoy it.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.