Preparation Time - 25 to 30 min
Step 1: Ingredients
2) Butter - 1\2 cup (room temperature)
3) Granulated sugar - 1\3 Cup
4) Crushed Almond - 1\4 Cup
5) Milk - 2 to 3 tsp (warm)
6) Baking powder - 1\4 tsp
7) Whole Almonds for Garnish - Few
Step 2: Mix Dry Ingredients
Step 3: Knead It Into a Dough
Step 4: Bake It
* Place cookie sheet on the tray and Roll them into individual balls and flatten it a bit. Garnish with Almond on top
* Then bake them at 350F for first 10 min and then reduce to 200F for another 10 - 12 min
* Remove from oven and place it on the cooling rack to cool down.
* The cookies are done and you can enjoy it.