Introduction: Why Not Exotic Pie?
- If your answer is yes, I am really sorry for dissapointing you. It is truly possible (if you don't belive, skim the page and return to the question above).
- If your answer is no, great. I would love to suggest you an unusual recipe.
- 1 egg - some powdered sugar
- 90 g marigarin - 1/2 grapefruit
- 4 tbsp sugar - 2 little kiwis
- 0,2 g vanilla (extract) - 1 banana
- 10 tbsp flour - 5 slices tinned pineapples
- 1/2 tsp baking soda - 1 orange
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 4 tbsp farina
NOTE: You can change the proportions of the fruits, remove some or/and add (instead).
Beat together the egg, sugar, vanilla and 2 tbsp farina. Stif the flour. Put half of it and the margarine to the mixture and stir well.
Put the baking soda in a tablespoon and pour into it vinegar. Then fold in the mixture and mix up well, adding the rest of the flour. Knead the formed dough until smooth.
Peal and chop the fruits.
Afterwards grind the dough (leaving some for pastry lining) and put it on a baking sheet in a baking dish, making borders. Then dust a little bit farina over the crust and put the chopped fruits. Powder with sugar and the rest of farina. And after that make the pastry lining.
Bake until crust is golden brown. Optional dust with powdered sugar.
Leave the Exotic pie to cool for at least 1 hour before slicing and serving.
It seems to be ready for eating! I highly recommend having a cup of hot classic green tea with it.
Bon apetit. I am sure it won't fall short of your expressions.
Thanks for watching, I will be glad to hear your oppinion!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.