Using a WiFi shield to connect to a router, control a sentry gun using a terminal emulator installed on your laptop, or with an app installed on your Android device.
If your router is connected to the internet, this sentry gun could theoretically be controlled from anywhere in the world as long as you can access that IP address. With a separate WiFi Webcam installed, you also have to ability to remotely view what the sentry gun is seeing.
Well documented code is provided to enable you to perform further experimentation with the platform.
You will require the following items, or equivalent.
1) Nerf N-Strike Vulcan EBF-25 Blaster with Ammo Box & Ammo Belt.
2) Lynxmotion BotBoarduino.
3) Arduino WiFi Shield.
4) 2 x HS-805BB Giant Scale Servo Motors.
5) WiFi Router ( any ).
6) PuTTY Terminal Emulator. Download here... http://www.putty.org
7) Android device ( optional ) ... phone or tablet.
8) Webcam ( optional ).
9) Power ( see explanation in later step ).