well youve come to the right place!
Step 1: Supplies
most can be found at radioshack and at hardware stores.
if you cant find any etchant solution i made my own on STEP 6.
+soft gloss photo paper
+etchant solution (is makeable, see step 6)
+double sided PCB .062" thick (you do have a bit of lee way)
Step 2: Printing our transfers
For those of you who want to do it old school style...
start by downloading DipTrace
and the Wii Nunchuck layout
1. install diptrace by following all the on screen instructions
2. Start Diptrace
3. go to file>open and locate "wii_nun_chuck_adapter.dip" (image 2)
4. click open
5. go to view> click mirror (so it is checked)
6. now it should look like image 3
7. Load a piece of photo soft gloss paper into your printer (image 4)
8. now go to file>print> and select your laser printer (image 5)
9. press PRINT.
10. now you should have a nice looking transfer.
WOOO HOOOO we are almost there. sorta
Step 3: Preping the transfer
2) Now what we want to do is fold the paper so the two sides line up. you can use a light to help you look through the paper.
3) once its lined up make a nice clean crease. (image 2)
4) now we use some tape to make sort of a tube that the PCB will slide into. (image 3)
5) the transfer is ready
next step is to cut and prep the board.