Step 9: Testing The adapter
1) DOWNLOAD these 2 files
2) Create a new folder called "WiiChuckDemo" without the quotes.
3) Place those 2 files in the folder
4) Open up arduino IDE and goto file> open> and open "WiichuckDemo.pde"
5) Upload that sketch to your arduino
6) we are done with part 1
+various jumper wires
+the nunchuck adapter
+bread board or protoshield
+and a wii nunchuck
1) Plug in the adapter into analog pins 5,4,3, and 2 like image 1 shows.
2) Now were are going to put in all our ground jumpers, in a "daisy chain" style. (image 2)
3) Now put in all the wire going from the LED's positive legs to there coresponding pins on the arduino. (image 3)
UP led= digital pin 4
DOWN led= digital pin 5
LEFT led= digital pin 2
RIGHT led= digital pin 3
4) Now its time to place our leds into the bread board making sure that the short leg or the flat side on the led is in the ground, and the long leg is in the positive (or the wire going to the arduino digital pins) (image 4)
5) plug in you wii nunchuck
6) power up your arduino
7) and hopfully it will work if now leave a comment and i will try my best to help you.
8) heres a demo video