Setting up the prank
Testing the prank
Please note that I am not responsible for anything that happens. My intentions are only for humor.
Here's what I used in the video:
Windows XP (VM Ware), actual Windows XP copy works as well.
Account with administrator privileges.
Account with User priviliges.
In this video, I will show you how to prank the victim. Here are the steps:
- First check to see if the intended victim is in the Users group and not in the Administrators group. You can check it by clicking Start, right-click on My Computer, select Manage.
- Scroll and expand Local Users and Groups. Select Groups
- Double-check to see if the victim is in the administrators group. If not, it's good. Then verify that he's in the Users group.
- Exit out of Computer Management.
- Click on Start, Run and enter notepad.exe.
- Please read carefully, type the following
- Go to File, Save-As. For the file name, give it prank.bat. Make sure the Save as type says All files.
- The location is important. Browse to C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Start Menu\Programs\Startup. ****
- Save prank.bat at that location. Close out the program and log off. When that person signs on, prepare to laugh or prepare to get hit cause this WILL ANNOY AND FRUSTRATE SOMEONE.
**** Please note <username> is the account of the victim. Ex. If jsmith is the sign on name, the profile is jsmith and the path to his startup account is C:\Documents and Settings\jsmith\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.