A year ago, two pieces of plastic from the windshield wiper assembly broke.
Because the car is 14 years old, I decided to fix them myself.
Step 1: Plastic Parts
I used M16 threaded rods, nuts and round pieces of steel.
Step 2: Steel Parts
Because the joints were unstable, I welded them .
Step 3: Riveted Joints
I have replaced them with screw clamps.
Step 4: The Parts Are Ready
To assemble them , I used waterproof grease.
Step 5: Assembling
I made the final adjustments to the assemble when I installed it on the car.
Step 6: The End
I can say that it works better than the version with plastic parts.