I've had this problem since I started taking regular trips to work with my bike, from feburary to november. Summer is not a problem, but autumn and spring can be pretty rainy here in Hungary. And the rain is not your friend, when you're riding a bike. It get's on your everything, which I can cope with, because eventually it will dry over time, but the rain on the visor gets in your sight.
I've seen mikeasaurus' instructable with this idea, and basically i copied it, with some touch-ups and modifications.
List of things you'll need:
- gloves (duh)
- strong nylon thread (mine was a leftover from another project)
- strong needle (if you're having trouble poking it through rubber then pliers, too)
- one mildly used wiper blade (make sure that it's not completely aged)
- an utility knife (x-acto knife/stanley knife, depending on where you live)
- half an hour, depending on your skills in sewing