what you will need:
1. beading wire, or any wire thats bendable, including paper clips!
2. sissors or pilaires that cut.
3. pilaires to bend the wire, you could also use your hands, but it might hurt your hands alittle bit.
4. paint of any kind.
5. tape, paper, clay, etc. (to cover wire)
6. other tools, to cut or to strighten the wire.
Step 1: Step 1: Cutting and Strightening
take the pilaires and straighten the wire!
if you want you can draw out a lifesize picture or free hand it! Trail and error is the way i go!
Step 2: Step 2:
you can make anything you can imagaine, not always true but you could still try!
Step 3: Step 3: (some Parts Opitional)
put the piece on a soild surfaceand paint it, or put on some string, duct tape, etc.
dont be afraid to smuther it, the more paint the more colour! you might like to put a sealer so it stays longer!
string, tape, etc.
wrap the meaterial around the wire, then if wanted paint it!
Step 4: Chain
enjoy your cheap piece and dont forget to tell me your reaults!