So onto business, while I was setting up my speakers in my new cubicle I found myself with a mess of loose wires so I thought of a way to "tame" them.
Step 2: Cut and Trim
2. Then trim-off the other rings which leaving only the rings on the opposite sides. (second picture)
Step 3: Punch it!
4. then cut them on the ends. This will make passing the wire easier.
Step 4: Wind It!
6. When you reach the end fix the wire by passing it under the last winding (see second pic).
7. Then pass it through the hole on the other end
Step 6: Bonus (additional)
1. Cut an entire ring from the ring binder
Step 8: Locking it up...
4. Use it to bind/bunch the wires together.