With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Hi everyone this is my first instructable, so constructive critiques are pretty much welcome XD. So onto business, while I was setting up my speakers in my new ...
Here's what you will need: A paper puncher Pair of Scissors ring binder
1. Cut-off a length of the binder long enough for the wire to be wound on. 2. Then trim-off the other rings which leaving only the rings on ...
3. Punch holes on both ends of the binder, 4. then cut them on the ends. This will make passing the wire easier.
5. Pass the wire through one end and wind it along the "body". 6. When you reach the end fix the wire by passing it under the last ...
You can use these to bind wires instead of winding them especially thick ones like the power cord. 1. Cut an entire ring from the ring binder
2. Make a cut on the wide end with a sharp knife/cutter be very careful not to cut yourself. (I know I'm touching the sharp edge of the ...
3. Pass the "tongue" through the cut you made earlier to check if it is a snug fit (as it should be). 4. Use it to bind/bunch the ...
That ends my first instructable. Thank you for reading... -VSantos
Easy Wire Organizerby Sean_Voodoo
a organizer of wires diy, by cmpauloby cpaulo
Earbud Wire Organizerby amalkhan
Easy display and organization craftby Saadina
Ceramic Color Organby HungryTAC0
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »