All of these components are contained in a medium sized plastic toolbox.
Follow these instructions to make this ear piercing, startling horn, for sporting events or anything you desire.
1. 12v Air horn ( any standard car air horn will work)
2. 12v 30 amp automotive relay
3. Plastic tool box or any box that is suitable of holding everything in a confined area.
4. 12-18v cordless drill battery
5. Wireless winch remote controller
6. Plenty of wire
7. Wire nuts
8. Electrical tape
9. ¼” wire quick disconnects
10. Variety of nuts and bolts
12. Cable ties
• Drill and drill bits
• Wire strippers
• Multi meter
• Soldering iron (optional)
• Adjustable wrench
• Mini clamp
Step 1: Wire and Mount Horns and Compressor
Drill holes to mount the two horns and compressor using a 1/4" drill bit. Drill two additional holes for the tubing for the horn air supply. Feed the tubing through the holes and attach the two horns to the compressor using the Y extender that is supplied. Using the bolts supplied with the horn kit mount the compressor inside the box and the two horns outside the toolbox, making sure that the lid can close.