As you can see in the pictures the plugs are well hidden, so it is a great way to prank your friends, by making the cube talk to them.
Here is a video of the cube. I'm sorry, that the sound is so hard to hear. I can't wait to get my new camera.
Step 1: Stuff you need
- Veho VSS-006-360BT Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (e.g. on amazon.com)
- 2x2x2 Rubik's Cube (e.g. amazon.com)
- Paint (primer is good but not 100% necessary)
- Sanding paper
- Wood glue
- Wood filler (Spatula or something else to apply it)
- 1.5 mm high quality ply wood
- Strong glue
- Laser cutter (or online laser cutting service, e.g. ponoko.com)
- Soldering iron
- Small Phillips head screwdriver
- Hot glue gun