I apologize for the lack of visuals in this step. There was alot of trial and error involved in this step so the documentation isn't up to par. I am pretty sure there is a much better and easier way to mount the servos but I will explain how I did it.
1. cut the dolls head off the body. Leave as much fabric as possible on the sides where the arms connect.
2. Use a saw to cut open the scalp
3. Here is where it gets a little vague. You need to attach the servo to the head and run the wires down through the neck. The servos also need to be mounted to the pipe. I mounted the servo with the bar of the top servo facing the back of the head.
4. First place the servo in the head and run the wires down through the neck
5. now we need to make the connections to later mount the servo to the pipe before we can close the head and attach the servo. I used a piece of wire clothes hanger to fashion an arm of sorts. This arm was then attached to one side of the servo, ran down through the neck and will then be attached to the side of the pipe opposite the attachment to the servo. I have made a diagram to illustrate what I am trying to describe.
6. Now screw the scalp to the servo. This is a little tricky to line up but it holds it well.
7. When the servo moves, the flap we cut in the head will lift. To fix this, just screw on a bracket to hold it down.
8. Now line up the head and screw the wire to the pipe. The wire will want to move when the servo does so use a washer to make the attachment firmer.