Step 1: Quantumfire Wireless Remote Firing System
2nd & 3rd pic~ These two pictures show the actual igniter wire which ignites the firework.
Step 2: Mortar Tubes
Step 3: Measuring for the Mortar Tube Box
(2) I then measured 2 tubes tight together which measured 4 7/8 long. which would give me the width of each bottom board i had to cut.
Step 4: Cutting the Boards for the Box
(2) I cut 4 boards 24 1/4 inches long.
(3) Then i ripped them 5 inches wide which would hold two rows of 10 tubes each.
Step 5: Marking and Pre Drilling the Holes for Each Tube.
(2) First measure in from the end 1 1/2 inches on the top and bottom. Then scribe a line for your first two center lines for the mortar tubes.
(3) Next measure every 3 inches and put a mark for the rest of the mortar center locations.
(4) i used a 1/8 inch drill bit to pre drill all the holes.
(5) Repeat this whole process 4 more times to make the 100 mortar rounds .
(6) I used 10/32 flat washers and 1/12 deck screws.
Step 6: Making the Box Sides
Step 7: Finished Mortar Tube Box
(2) Shows the 100 rounds of x-calibur mortars.
(3) 3 thru5 show the proper way in install the mortars in the tubes. Each mortar round has the word ( TOP) printed on the top of the round. * MAKE SURE THEY ALL GO IN THIS WAY SO YOU CAN SEE THE WORD TOP ON EACH ROUND AFTER YOU DROP THEM IN....
Step 8: Wiring the Fuses Together
(2) When wiring , Make sure you tape all the fuses coming from each mortar in the same direction that the flame is coming from.