Introduction: Witches on a Budget
1. Two tomato cages One large and one small- Larger cage on bottom. wire cage with legs into smaller cage. Depends on how tall you want your witches or monsters, Tomato cages must be upside down.
2. You can buy a styrofoam body or just a head. Only one tomato cage is needed if you buy a foam body. The top cage will have 4 legs. Use two of these to insert into the foam head. and the other two for the arms.
3. Glue a mask and eyes to foam head. Make hands or buy them.
4. Get hair or hats- clothes at a discount used clothing store.
Create your witch or monster anyway you imagine.
I glued a skull to one witch and a empty snow globe to the other. I inserted a light and eyes into the snowglobe.
5. You can even put a walkie talkie into the cage and talk to the trick or treaters. The kids love it.
6. These things scared me and hubby so many times because thier so real. We forgot they were in the house and walked around the corner and scared us silly.
Let me see your monsters
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.