This is a station to keep wood burning and solder iron and their different tips in the same place along with the solder spool. You should make the design based on your need. If you need more of any parts of the design just add it. It is a very easy and practical concept based on copper and wood materials creating an industrial look.
Step 1: Material and Basic Design
1. A piece of wood( I used pine)
2. A piece of copper pipe( should be large enough to securely hold the irons and a bit longer in length so they won't touch the wood.
3. Drill bits in the size of the iron tips and copper pipe
4. Board for covering the base
6. Stain and paint and sand paper
Glue the wood pieces and make respective holes and check the fit there are lines and holes also for the stand that came with the iron
Step 2: Holes for Installing Stand
Step 3: Check the Configuration
Step 4: Prepare the Pipes
Sand horizontally with sandpaper for appearance and make notches on the top to hold them on the copper pipes.
Step 5: Paint and Finish
Paint the wood before installing the pipes. Then install the pipes and glue the suppord base board.