Step 1: Materials
1) small boyscout popcorn tin, or any steel can that is about 7 or 8 inches tall and 6 inches in diameter, and IT MUST HAVE A LID
2) a soup can ( mine was for green giant beans)
3) a small computer fan, preferably 12 volt ( it can run off of a 9 volt batery)
4) JB weld or any other appoxy
5) a 9 volt battery or battery to suit your fan
6) aluminum tape or a tape resistant to heat
Step 2: Cutting the cans
second, cut a circle into the lid of the larger can that is the same diameter as your smaller soup can, the soup can will be attached here.
Third, cut small slits or holes in the soup can to allow airflow into it. The cannot be too wide, or else your fuel will fall out
Step 3: Assembly
Then appoxy the fan into the hole previously cut, make shure its blowing into the can
finaly attach the wires of the fan to a battery or switch and test the connection
VERY IMPORTANT: you may want to attach some sort of insulation to protect the fan from extream heat, mine was destroyed on its initial test. Posibly you could channel the air from the fan to protect it.