1) small boyscout popcorn tin, or any steel can that is about 7 or 8 inches tall and 6 inches in diameter, and IT MUST HAVE A LID
2) a soup can ( mine was for green giant beans)
3) a small computer fan, preferably 12 volt ( it can run off of a 9 volt batery)
4) JB weld or any other appoxy
5) a 9 volt battery or battery to suit your fan
6) aluminum tape or a tape resistant to heat
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
Already a member?" Login »