Introduction: Wood Industrial Lamp Desk
Wood Industrial Lamp Desk build with IKEA RANARP Wall/clamp spotlight.
For this item you need :
IKEA RANARP Wall/clamp spotlight (ranarp wall/clamp)
- Wood cleat (13x25X200 mm)
- gray mortar /cement
- plastic box
- Epoxy Glue
Step 1: Step 1 : Concrete Lamp Base
Put gray concrete/mortar in a plastic box in which you make an hole for fix a screw in order to fix wood arm at the end.
After demoulding polish your concrete base
Step 2: Step 2 : Wood Part
In your cleat cut seven piece :
- 3 pieces with a length of 35mm in order to built your base "U" for fix wood arm
- 3 pieces with a length around 300mm (main part for wood arm)
- 1 small piece with a length around 20mm (in order to fix ikea metal "U")
Step 3: Step 3 : Wood Arm Build & Assembly
- Take your wood part an make holes for srew in order to assembly everything
- Fix ikea metal "U" for the final lamp attach
NEC_SebeK made it!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.