Introduction: Wood Pallet Mini Bar
How to build a rustic wood pallet minibar in 7 easy steps.
Step 1: What You Will Need...
3 Wooden Pallets
Step 2: Counter and Back
1) Move wood around to make smooth top for table.
2) Cut Pallet in half.
3) Nail counter and back together flush.
Step 3: Legs
1) Disassemble other pallets.
2) Cut to same lengths.
3) Nail or screw legs and bracing together.
Step 4: Wine Glass Rack
1) Measure Distance.
2) Drill hole for diameter of wine glass stem
3) Use skill saw to cut a straight line on each side of hole for space to slide wine glass in.
Step 5: Wine Bottle Rack
1) Make jig for 1 1/4" drill bit on a 45 degree angle.
2) Measure space for 4 holes on one half of back.
3) Drill through using jig.
Step 6: Hangers
1) Use 3 spoons (Preferably Silver plated with a nice design).
2) Hammer spoons down flat.
3) Bend the 3 spoons around a wooden block for same shape.
4) Drill through spoons.
5) Measure and space for the 3 spoons.
6) Attach to back using screws.
Step 7: Sand
1) Sand down Table for nice smooth finish.
2) Remove and sharp burs or splinters.
(Optional: Keep stamps and marks of the pallets for unique rustic look)
Step 8: Finish
1) Use a clear coat or wood stain for a nice finish.