Introduction: Wood Pencil
This is my first instructable so it might be bad, please comment and like this so i will make more instructables, please follow me.
Step 1: Materials
Nice, Dry Stick
Drill and drill bit
Low grit sand paper (80 is good)
This is very easy and can be done in about an hour.
Step 2: Shaping
1. Take your log and cut it to be about 5 inches.
2. On one end of the stick, carve the stick into a point.
3. Sand your pencil so that it is nice and smooth.
Step 3: The Lead
1. Using your knife or scissors, cut the pencil in half so your can take the lead out.
2. Using a bit bigger then the lead, drill a hole in the pointed end of your stick.
3. Super glue the lead in and using your knife, shape it so the lead doesn't squeak.
Step 4: Extra Things
Your could woodburn your pencil, or you can leave it natural.
You can basically do whatever you want with the pencil.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.