This is an easy project that you can make at home in less than 2 hours, it is a wooden Sander, a sander made of wood, you could use this to sand the places you can't get to, such as this wooden structure that I am sanding (Note: This is for a future project).
Follow each step carefully, and read the description for each step.
Step 1: Tools and Items
For this project you will need:
5. The Sandpaper you want to attach and 150 grid sandpaper.
7. A cutting tool of your choice: I am using a wooden saw because it's easy to handle and work with.
8. Drill (Optional).
9. 1/8 inch Drill Bit (Optional)
And for the wood use something thin, I am using a 20 Cm * 10 Cm * 0.5 Cm wooden plate.
Get those materials and let's start.
Step 2: Drawing
For the drawing steps, you need an A4 paper, then:
1. Using a ruler draw a horizontal 3.5 Cm line.
2. Then draw two vertical 10.7 Cm lines on each side of the first line.
3. Draw a 7 Cm handle without the ruler.
4. Cut the piece using scissors to get the desired shape.
Step 3: Cutting the Wood
Add some tape to the piece we have just cut and stick it to the wooden plate then:
1. Cut it using your cutting tool.
2. Once done, use 150 sandpaper to sand the piece and give it a nice look.
Step 4: Add the Sandpaper
Our model is complete, now add some sandpaper using the staplers and you're ready to go sanding anything you want.
Step 5: Modifications
Add the 1/8 drill bit to give it a cool design.
Thanks for making, don't forget to leave a like and a comment to tell me what you think of it.