Hi! I am Jennifer, the author of Whim Wham Craft Blog.
I have been making wool felt slipper socks for my daughter for the last 5 years. She and my niece love them, so I wanted to share with everyone how I make them.
(This tutorial is for personal use only. I ask that you please do not sell any patterns or sweater slippers that are made from this tutorial. Thank you =)
Let's get started!
Here is what you will need.
- a felted (fulled) sweater
- paper and pencil for making the pattern
- pattern weights and pins
- a sewing machine or a needle and thread if sewing by hand
- a measuring tape and a willing participant to take measurements on
- scrap wool for an applique (optional)
- sewable heat-n-bond or similar for ease of attaching applique (also optional)
Continue to step 1 to learn how to draft your own custom pattern.