Introduction: Work It: Modern Boho at Work
http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/Work-It-Modern-Boho-at-Work Modern-boho, the look characterized by long, flowing maxi skirts, peasant tops, and vintage finds, may not seem exactly work-appropriate. Sydne Summer shows you how to transform your gypsy garb into something that's professional and chic.
1. Cover up: If you're wearing a summery, sleeveless maxi dress, cover up with a sheer long sleeve top.
2. Layer: Layer on a sweater vest.
3. Cinch: Accentuate your waist with a neutral belt to show off your curves. Stay away from thicker belts.
4. Add sophistication: Add elegant jewelry such as gold jewelry. Stick with a neutral wedge or boot.
5. Tote it: Finish it off with a big bag to carry all your daytime essentials.
Tip: If you're wearing a maxi dress, stay away from floral prints -- try a solid color to keep the look professional.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.