1. Cover up: If you're wearing a summery, sleeveless maxi dress, cover up with a sheer long sleeve top.
2. Layer: Layer on a sweater vest.
3. Cinch: Accentuate your waist with a neutral belt to show off your curves. Stay away from thicker belts.
4. Add sophistication: Add elegant jewelry such as gold jewelry. Stick with a neutral wedge or boot.
5. Tote it: Finish it off with a big bag to carry all your daytime essentials.
Tip: If you're wearing a maxi dress, stay away from floral prints -- try a solid color to keep the look professional.