Its made entirely out of things that people threw away. For that reason it will be hard to duplicate this exact build. The purpose of this ible is more to inspire to search for alternative uses to things screen are garbage.
Any time I see a big garbage heap (especially furniture) I actually get excited. There's always something g of use and value. If you take nothing else from this read take that... Find ways to reuse, save, recycle, repurpose and rebuild.
Step 1: Locate Materials
I found this old metal shelf and a few old office style chairs during cleanup. I also used empty laundry soap jug to hold building hardware.
The reason I used the jugs is because I needed some kind of bucket that was cheap for sorting lad amounts of drywall screws and wasn't going to pay money for them. I searched the house and in the recycle box I picked up the empty jug and thought "if it only had a hole I could put my hand through". Then I sat it down continued my search. Double take lol... Why not cut a hole.
Step 2: Strip/Gather Useful Materials
Rolling office chairs are great sources of decent caster wheels. These chairs are designed to hold at least 200 pounds across several wheels. Most also have some scrap steel and either a pneumatic or large screw thread that can be used for several things but not this project.
Most office chairs use a friction fit to hold the wheels into the chair base. If they won't pull out by hand the claw end of a hammer will get them out easily.
The soap jugs are very simple. Take a razor blade and cut a nice size hole that you can comfortably fit your hand through. Make sure to rinse out any left over soap and dry well.
We buy the big liquid soaps that have handles on them, and even in afterlife the handles are "handy" for moving them around. I build mostly with cheap drywall screws and I buy large bulk packages cheaply off eBay.
The laundry jugs hold large amounts of the sharp screws without tearing and can easily be wrote on with a marker to sort sizes.
Step 3: Drill Holes in Wood
I drilled the holes a little small so everything would friction fit together. This seemed appropriate since gravity would also help hold everything.
The holes for the casters were just best guess on alignment as long as they didn't hit the shelf leg holes. I wasn't worried if I had to redo but first time worked well.
Step 4: Finished!
I will note my shop floor has nice smooth finish on the concrete floor. This cart may not be ad easy to move on a rough floor but I feel it would still work.