You will need
1. Some sort of discarded kitchen unit - ideally with a thick worktop. This is more for structural reasons than anything else.
2. An old steel bed frame - I got mine from the tip
3. Some wheels with brakes
4. A work surface of your choice. I bought an old board room table online for $30. I was hoping to get an old kitchen table or something but this was a pretty good solution.
5. Spray paint
6. Some brackets to secure the top to the unit.
1. Angle grinder to cut bed frame to size
2. Welder to weld frame back together and weld wheels onto base.
Angle grinders and welder are dangerous and this Instructable assumes you can use this equipment safely
You can see here that the table top is not yet secured.
Remember to measure twice and cut once!
Oops - forgot to check its level - that would have really annoyed me so inserted some wedges. Not pretty but won't be seen