Introduction: Workshop Key Holder
Step 1: Gather Materials
1. Power tools.
3. Welder depending on what type of metal you use.
4. Eye protection.
5. A type of metal or wood.
6. Your choice of paint or clear coat.
Step 2: Starting the Project
1. Gather up the number of wrenches you want to cut.
2. Get your choice of wood or metal you choose to use.
Step 3: Cutting the Metal
Metal: 1. You will need a saw or a cutting wheel to cut the metal to your designated length.
Step 4: Cutting the Wrenches
1. When cutting the wrenches measure out the length that you would want with a sharpie or some type of marker.
2. Put the wrench in the vice
3. Make the cut.
Step 5: Grinding the Wrenches Smooth
1. If you have a grinder or a file you need to grind down the edge of the wrench where you just cut it.
2. When the price that you cut is smooth move on to the next wrench.
Step 6: Welding
1. Get the piece of metal that you will mount the wrenches on.
2. Weld the wrenches onto the metal.
Step 7: Spay Painting or Clear Coating
1. Get your choice of paint or clear coat and spray it on the metal piece.
Step 8: Mounting Led Strips
1. Get your choice of led or lights
2. Mount the led and power them on
Step 9: Video