Step 1: Material
1 disposable plastic straw.
2 disposable plastic knives.
1 tube crazy glue
1 roll clear tape
1 used eclipse gum capsules.
a snack wrapper.
1 used credit card or a plastic strip from anything with a thin firm flat plastic surface.
1 pen tip cover
Step 2: Fuselage
Step 3: Wrap Fuselage
3. Roll tight until entire straw is covered.
4. Cut off extra wrapper material.
5. Refold newly wrapped straw.
Step 4: Wings
2. Use the blades As wings.
3. Decide how much wing you want to expose and cut off any excess.
4. Use a plastic strip from any thin piece of flaw sturdy plastic. I used a cancelled credit card.
5. Fuse the wings together by gluing the plastic strip between them.
6. Place wing in between folded fuselage.
Step 5: Tail
2. Cut a slit in the fold of the straw from back to front about 1 cm.
3. Apply glue to pieces and insert a Wing into the slit and two on either side of the fold in the straw.
4. Glue the wing in place.
Step 6: Cockpit
2. Cut off any excess to make it seat snug on the straw.
3. Glue edges onto the straw.
Step 7: Nose