Step 1: Obtain Tools and Materials
-1 cup plain flour
-1 cup milk
-hand or electric beaters
-butter knife or spatula
Step 2: Combine Ingredients
- Add milk gradually and stir in. Make sure all lumps are gone before adding most of the milk.
- Switch to the beaters and add the rest of the milk. Beat thoroughly.
The batter is now complete. Easy wasn't it?
Step 3: Prepare the Pan
- Now reduce the heat slightly and add more butter.
Step 4: Let the Frying Begin
- Tilt the pan around to spread the batter out thinly.
Step 5: Keep on Cooking
1. Shake the pan vigorously to loosen the pancake to the point where it slides around, then with great finesse and skill toss the pancake and flip it.
2. Use a knife or spatula or similar device to lift the edge of the pancake and flip it the boring way.
Step 6: Serving
- Sprinkle on some sugar and squeeze some lemon juice.
- Roll it up.
- Do something more fancy if you so desire.
Step 7: The End
- Make some more.
This recipe is very simple and could be modified to produce a variety of dishes. Since there is no sugar in the batter you could try something savoury. Experiment, then if you come up with something delicious post it on Instructables.