Step 1: Weaving
What you will need:
- Frame loom
- Yarn: I used plain black acrylic yarn for the warp and a pretty variegated wool for the weft.
- Fabric for the purse lining
- Optional gold thread or ribbon and beads
- Scissors, pins, needle, and thread, measuring tape
Step 2: Adding liner
- I cut the liner fabric so that it was about 1cm larger than the woven fabric on all sides
- I sewed a small square onto the liner to form a pocket
- I placed the woven piece on top of the liner fabric facing front to front and pinned it in place
- I then sewed them together around the edge leaving one end open for turning it right side out
- Once it was right side out I sewed the remaining side together.