Introduction: Wrapping a Box
These instructions will teach you to wrap a box for any gift occasion. The only materials you will need is a roll of gift wrap, scissors, a roll of tape, and the box you want to wrap.
Step 1: Step 1
1. Roll the gift wrap out onto the floor, putting the box face-down on the open wrapping. Take the end of the gift wrap and fold over the box, covering half of it. Tape the wrapping to the box.
Step 2: Step 2
2. Take the roll of gift wrap and fold it up over the other side of the box so that none of the box is showing. Cut the roll along this line and tape the loose end of wrapping to the box. You should not be able to see any of the box now.
Step 3: Step 3
3. Fold the upper flap on one side of the box down and crease to form a seam on the bottom and two diagonals on each side.
Step 4: Step 4
4. Fold one diagonal to the center and crease, forming a triangle on the bottom. Repeat for the second diagonal to form a larger triangle.
Step 5: Step 5
5. Fold the triangle up and over the side of the box, making sure that the fold fits snugly over the side, and tape the corner to the base of the box.
Step 6: Step 6
6. Repeat steps 3-6 for the other side of the box. Flip the gift over so that the folds and tape are not showing.