If you aren't familiar with what a x10 is, here's a link: http://www.x10.com/homepage.htm
Warning: There is a chance of electrical shock while doing this instructable. Make sure the base is unplugged while working on it.
Step 1: Materials
1. A x10 pan and tilt base
2. The x10 camera adapter
4. Wireless camera with the 9v adapter that came with it (make sure that it doesn't need too much/little power otherwise your picture may come out distorted)
5. Smoke detector (or anything you can get a 9v clip out of)
6. Electrician's tape
7. A motor (or something to test for pos./neg. power)
Step 2: Start chopping
2. Take the x10 camera adapter and cut it around the center. Take the larger end. If you look at the cable you just cut, you should see: the outside rubber, wire, then another tube with wire inside it. Strip off the outer wire and twist the wire together off to one side. Next strip the inner wire and twist that wire off to the other side. Now you have the pos. and neg. leads.
(Note: If you want, you can also hook up another 9v clip to the other end so that you can still use the two ends together)
3. Plug the adapter into the x10 base.