Credit to Gorkem for the butt shape, Jager for the trigger and the end of the barrel, and the inventor of the OSNJCKMA2 for the adapted magazine of his that I extensively adapted for my gun.
XKR stands for two things - Xtra-good Knex Rifle, or eX Kevin Rudd, our new jerk of a Prime Minister.
I am not going to state a range, because it is impossible to measure a range, because people have different elastics, and build it differently. What I will say it that it is quite powerful, and with one elastic on each side of the ram it fired as far the Gorkem's sniper I built. Maybe I did a crap job with Gorkem's, or maybe this is really good. I dunno.
Parts List (all counts are approximate, but they are pretty accurate)
9 Grey rods
1 black rod (or grey if you don't have)
6 purple/green bendy rods (just decorations)
6 red rods
1 tan rod (or red, if you don't have)
13 Yellow rods
39 Blue rods (or so - they're hard to count)
Lots and Lots of white and green rods
Lots of light and dark grey connectors, most of them are intercahngeable
30 reds (plus six on front handle, or something else)
42 yellow connectors
49 full circle connectors - all but 4 can be swapped for 7 slot ones.
36 straight connectors
42 green connectors
P.S whenever I say "magazine", what I mean is hopper, but my ego gets that much bigger when I say that I build a magazine, rather than I built a hopper.
Step 1: The Butt
1. How it will look when it is finished.
2. Build this. It actually faces the other way round in the gun.
3. This is the ram.
4. Attach them together like this. Don't forget to add the brown connector.
5. Now add two rods on top, and a yellow connector below them.
6. Add another grey rod through the red rod, and attach the two green connectors.
8. Attach this. The only point of connection with the rest is the horizontal blue rod.
9. When building this, attach grey rods to red connectors and then attach it to the blue circle.
11. I only had one bendy yellow rod left. If you don't have them, a pair of normal ones will be fine.
12. This is slightly more difficult, but just follow the picture and you can build this butt. This is copied almost exactly off gorkem's sniper, so credit to him for the shape.