Step 1: NEEDS
Sweatshirt - color of your choice
1 1/2 yards of white fuzzy fabric - for belling ears, back and eyes
1/2 yard of Pink (or any color you choose) - for eyes and nose
1 yard of red felt - for spikes and circle on back
a small square of black fabric for eyes
1/2 yard of red fleece - for a scarf
chalk for marking the fabric
Foam - to shape the eyes
Step 2: THE NOSE and CHEEKS
This is the pattern you will use for the nose. This will help with the curve of the nose.
1. Cut each triangle, match up edges, and sew them.
2. Cut curves, and pin them back to get there and sew. This will complete the curve you want for the nose.
3 Center the nose fabric with the rim of the hood. use the one of the triangles to help center the nose.
4. Pin about 3 inches on each side from the center point on nose under the hood and sew.
5. Fold the rest of the fabric on top of the hood. use a little bit of stuffing to help start the shape. Pin About 3 inches from the rim of the hood, at a small angle and sew from the inside. (the angle will help not give it such a square look.)
6. Stuff the rest of the nose, and sew it close.
1. Cut 2, 6 inches circles, place them on sides of hood. Pin them and sew. leave about 1 inch open to add a little stuffing in the cheeks.
2. Close it up