In order to exchange room air fast and efficient, I like to open my windows entirely. The problem is, that if I forget to close a door, it slams shut.
Door stoppers are pretty handy, but either boring or expensive. So why not make one?
For those of you that don't know who Kenny is, check out the wikipedia article:
If you don't like South Park how about Mario?
My brother saw the door stopper and asked me to make one for himself with his head. Hopefully I can talk him out of it, else I will for sure post the result.
Step 1: What you need
orange and black sugru, there are three options (EDIT: when I wrote this Instructable, sugru didn't exist in the colour red... Now you can buy it in their shop. I will leave this part, because it shows you how to get colours, that are not available. Apparently their is no more orange sugru. You can get it by mixing red and yellow)
- use sugru only for the legs and boots, you will need one pack each and orange and red paint.
- cover the whole body with sugru, you will need about three (5g) bags of orange sugru (you may need more, depending on how sparingly you apply it), one pack of black sugru and red paint for the blood.
- cover the whole body and make red sugru for the blood, you will need 4 bags of orange sugru, one pack of black sugru and red silicone pigment or colour as well as disposable gloves.
- flesh, white, brown and black paint, paint brush
- rubber floor mat, the thinner the better
- wooden door stopper (or just a piece of wood, check step 3)
- wooden ball Ø about 8cm - 9cm (if you can't find one check out the next step)
- Apoxie Sculpt or any type of modelling clay
- sand paper
- strong glue
- a saw, files (If you decide to work with wood)
- modelling tools (not really necessary but will make modelling easier)
- box cutter