This is an step by step of making a yoyo from old coaster .
This project will hardly take 10 minutes to make and is super easy.
Hope you all enjoy playing with yoyo
Step 1: Collect the Material
all you need is -
- 2 coasters
- small disc 3 to 4 mm in thickness
- instant adhesive
- yoyo thread or any thick thread about 1 meter long
Step 2: Assembling
- on the center of a coaster paste the disc with adhesive
- tie the thread on the disc
- paste the other coaster on the disc
- roll the thread
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.