I decided to use red zip ties to hold the body parts together to keep things from getting any worse until I can find an inexpensive replacement.
The steps are very simple and can be used to keep almost any break in a plastic body part from getting worse.
1. The first step it to drill a hole on either end of the break. You need drill at the point on either side of the split to keep the split from spreading.
2. Continue to drill holes on opposite sides of the split all the way along the crack.
3. Try to use Zip Ties as close to the diameter of the holes you drilled as possible. Begin to thread the Zip Ties into the holes opposite each other and cinch tight so that the connector is on the underside of the repaired body part. Do not cinch the Zip ties completely tight at this point.
4. Once all the holes have been filled with Zip Ties (except the ones you drilled at the two ends of each crack), ensure the edges of the crack match up as close as possible. Now tighten all the Zip Ties as much as possible while keeping the body panels aligned.
5. Enjoy your newly sutured creation - I think I might keep it this way...