This delicious and asteticly appealing cheesecake is an easy fix for any occasion
Step 1: Materials
4 packages block cream cheese
14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon vanilla
4 squares semi sweet baking chocolate, melted
For the crust:
1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 tablespoon sugar
6 tablespoons butter, almost melted
Step 2: The Crust
2. Take 1.5 cups of the crumbs, a tablespoon of sugar, and the 6 tablepoons of almost melted butter and mix them together untill fully combined.
3. press this mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan and set aside.
Step 3: The Primary Filling
2. Slowly add the can of condensed milk and stir untill combined.
3. Add the tablespoon of vanilla and the 2 tablespoons of flour and mix thouroughly.
4. Mix the eggs in one at a time.
5. divide the batter and put half into another bowl
Step 4: The Secondary Filling
2. Mix the melted chocolate into one of the bowls of batter.