Introduction: Zebra Face Paint
With its most striking stripes, the zebra is one of the most sophisticated animals with an adaption for all kinds of styles and trends. Here, I am going to demonstrate how to create this simple yet stylish zebra face paint!
Note: I give credit to Instructables member HannahK13 for making a zebra costume, plus the zebra eye design.
Credit: Crazy Zebra Costume: https://www.instructables.com/id/Crazy-Zebra-Costume/
Step 1: Step by Step
Here's the step by step process:
- I began with some white, following the shape of my jawbone to make the zebra face shape.
- Next, I filled in the nose and chin with black.
- Then, using a small round brush and more black, I begin making the stripes, starting with a pair of winged eyeliners, then two stripes towards the bottom of the eyes.
- I continue to make more stripes on the forehead.
- Then, I made a few more stripes to finish off on both cheeks
6-9: The rest of the design is history! It looks simple to make, yet it looks a lot more trendy in person!
Step 2: Done!
Here's a finished shot of my zebra face! This design would be great to paint if you're planning to do face painting at a zoo or at an animal themed party! Either way, black and white are the essential colors for the ultimate artist...and for this trendy animal!