Introduction: Zip Necklace
Easiest zip necklace!!
Runner Up in the
Step 1: Things You Need
- Gold plated safety pins (80) cost around $1
- Zip from any old (waste) trouser/pant.
- chain cost $2.
Step 2: Pinning the Safety Pins in the Zip!
- Take the safety pins and pin it as near as possible to the zip but it shouldn't interfere in the zip.
- The head of the zip should be facing out side.
- Attach the pins in such a way that the zip can freely be opened and close,so when you wearing it,it will be easy for u to open it and wear.
- Close the zip and pin the pins that will be more easy and less time consuming.
Step 3: Attaching the Chain.
First take 4 safety pins and attach them at the and of the zip.
- Two on both side.
- They should be vertical as show in photo.
- Then put the chain through the both pins on one side
- and other two on other side.
Step 4: Ready to Wear.
Step 5: Amazing! You Can Even Use It As Bracelet.Hurray
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.