- A pair of pointed pliers.
Smaller ones are better, but this was the only pair I had around when I made these earrings. I think there are ones specifically for making jewellery.
The reason I'm using bracelet making parts is because I don't have earring making parts and I'm not bothered to buy them.
1. 2 "Bubble wand" wires (roughly 2 cm). They look like bubble wands so I'm calling them that - don't know the real name.
2. 2 large rings and 2 small rings (roughly 5mm and 3mm respectively)
3. 2 zipper sliders
4. 2 earring stoppers
- Beaded earrings
- 2012 earrings (made with thin wire)
- Christmas wreath earrings
Make sure you check what the materials are made of so that you don't infect your earring holes and also thoroughly disinfect the earrings after you make them and before you wear them!