In this video you can see how it basically works:
Have fun building it and make sure, to aim for the brain.
Step 1: Stuff you need
- • Wooden baseball bat
• Wooden pole (about 8 mm diameter)
• Wood: I used 1.5 cm plywood and 8 mm MDF, because I had it lying around. I used a 32x45 cm piece of each and two 20x15 cm pieces of the plywood.
• 20 mm screws
• an old inner bike tube (or any type of thick fabric)
• sanding paper
• primer, paint and paintbrush
• wood filler
• wood glue
- • clamps
• scroll saw
• eye and mouth protection
• table saw (if you get the pieces precut you won’t need it)