Nothing says 'family' like three siblings sticking together after becoming zombies. Our loyal cat even came along to protect us! Unfortunately my family and I have not had the test of an apocalyptic disaster to test our love for each other, so I had to predict the future using photoshop.
Things I know will happen after we all turn into zombies that I have reflected in my very scientific rendering of the future:
- We will all creepily smile while eating brains.
- My cat Nemo will turn into a super protector with horrifying powers of destruction.
Turning your own family portrait into a glimpse of the future is fairly simple with this Photoshop Ible even if you have very little experience using Photoshop.
Step 1: Materials
- You will need a photo of you and your family. I chose a photo of me and my little brother and sister. Look how happy we are! I think that the happier and more beautiful the occasion of the photo, the better your end result will be.
- For the added demon pet element, you will need a photo of your pet. Try to find a photo where your furry friend's eyes are particularly enormous.
- You will need to find a desolate hellscape for your background. HINT: searching for "desolate hellscape" in google image search is not effective. Try "hell" or "hellscape." Look for something particularly firey.
- I use photoshop to alter the photos, but I don't do anything super fancy. Even if you are a novice user you should be able to change your usually cute family into a gang of horrible undead.
- Over the years I have loaded my photoshop with various custom brush packs I found for free on the internet. While not necessary, brush packs make it easy to add textures. Here are some links to brush packs I used for this project.