My kid sister just turned 17 and wanted a Zombie themed party. I'm always the one to go to for help with games and party ideas so I was of course involved in the planning and execution. I searched for Zombie party game ideas online and could barely find anything at all. There are plenty of games you can buy like board and video games, but I wanted party games. There is, however, a ton of ideas for decorations and party food. We had limited time and money so we admittedly didn't take advantage of all the awesome things out there in the way of décor and food. This 'ible will just show what we did as far as games and gift bags.
I managed to find one zombie themed game online but I can’t remember where I found it to post a link, tweaked a game from the Boys and Girls club back pocket guide to be more zombified and I made Zombie Survival Kits as gift bags.
Step 1: Zombie Survival Kits
1. Brown bags; 1 for each guest
3. spray paint
I made my own stencil. To make your own:
1. On the computer, type out the words you want in the font and size you want. I used Zombie Survival Kit in Stencil font (downloaded from dafont.com) in the largest size possible for the printable area of the paper
2. Print it out on cardstock or other thick paper
3. Use an exacto knife to cut out all the black parts of the letters
1. Lay out a bag in a well ventilated area or outside
2. Place the stencil on the bag where you want it
3. Use scrap paper or cardboard to cover all the rest of the bag around the stencil to protect it from the paint
4. Spray paint a layer or two over the stencil
5. remove the stencil and other papers, then repeat with all the other bags
1. A weapon; I used guns, rocket launchers, knives, and bats from the dollar tree
2. silly disguises; I used mustache finger tatoos
3. mouthwatering candy; I used fireballs
4. an extra pair of socks; 3 for $1 at dollar tree
5. battey operated tea light candles, 3 for $1 at dollar tree
6. a tiny bottle of water
7. a pack of ramen noodles (kinda looks like a brain when you eat it raw which is kinda funny)
8. a random can of food, I used everything from carrots to vienna sausages
9. A zombie Cubeecraft from Cubeecraft.com; I thought they could make it and then kill it with their weapons.