I'll be covering how to make both the weapons and our shirts.
First, the shirts. I did two different shirts. The first one I did was for me using the following items:
- old light coloured t-shirt
- acrylic paint
- large piece of cardboard
- elastic band
- paint brush
1. Take the t-shirt and place the card board inside all the way up to the neck and centered.
2. Tighten to t-shirt onto the cardboard by gathering the shirt in the front so the back is tight against the cardboard. Make sure the back is centered still on the cardboard or the image we're about to paint will be wonky.
3. Paint a red rectangle on the shirt. Dry completely
4. Paint a white box leaving a red cross in the center. Dry completely.
5. Paint on black lines (like in photo), add a white rectangle for label and outline loosely for definition. Dry completely.
6. Finally paint "Med Pk" or "First Aid" on white rectangle label and add gray paint on the black lines to look like zippers.
There you have it! A medi pack on your back like in Left for Dead video games.