Belts only make the gaping at the back of my jeans worse and I find them pretty uncomfortable, so I wanted a different solution.
While brainstorming, I remembered a product I bought a few years ago from Bristols 6 called the Adjust-A-Button and knew I wanted something like that again. They were really handy, but they'd only last a few months before they'd get bent and start falling off.
This solution is cheaper and solves all sorts of issues:
- second and third wear jean stretch
- expanding the waist line to deal with weight gain
- bringing jeans in when you lose weight and you're in-between sizes
- correcting/lessening waist gaps
Step 1: What you'll need:
- a pair of jeans
- a hammer
- a set of no-sew tack style jean buttons