In this instructable, I will show you how to make an air-powered sub machine gun. It is quick and easy to make!
Step 1: Materials
PVC pipe (two 1½ inch elbows, one 1½ inch foot-long pipe)
Step 2: Soda Bottle
Make a little hole in the middle of the bottle about the size of a needle.
Take one of the elbow pipes and hot glue it to the top of the bottle, where you would drink out of. Make sure the hole that you made is facing the floor and the elbow pipe is facing the left if you're holding it towards you.
Step 3: Barrel
Take the 1½ inch foot-long pipe. Attach the other elbow pipe so it is facing to the right.
Step 4: Connecting
Step 5: Taping
(Hint: I used some masking tape as well to keep it in place better)
Step 6: Stand
Step 7: Trigger
Insert the styrofoam in between the two elbow pipes.
Step 8: Shooting
1) Load the marshmallow in the front of the barrel.
2) Insert the styrofoam trigger so the hole is sticking out. No air should be able to pass from the elbow of the soda bottle to the elbow of the barrel.
3) Put the bicycle pump in the hole that you made. Make sure the pump's needle is sticking through the hole. No air should escape from the hole.
4) Pump air into the bottle until you feel that it has enough air in it.
5) Pull the trigger quickly so the hole is in between the elbow pipes.
6) If you did it correctly, it should fire and the marshmallow should fly out!